RATES Advertising Agency
Thank you again for your interest in applying for our Administrative Assistant position.
The position starts at $12 per hour (DOE) with a review at 90 days.
Please complete the exam below and click submit. Once you are directed to the submission page you will be required to submit your resume. Exams with no resume will not be reviewed. Let's begin!
Definition of an ISCI code - An identifying number that tells what commercial should be running on any given day.
How to create an isci code: 010115CA30
1. The first two numbers are the month the commercial will air. (January)
2. The second two numbers are the date that the commercials will begin running (January 1st)
3. The third two numbers are the last two digits of the current year (2015)
4. The two letters are the state of client. (California)
5. The last two numbers correspond to the length of the commercial that will air. (30 seconds)
Make an isci code for the below.
Tom is an advertiser in New Mexico and wants to spend $10,000 for his annual furniture sale. He will be on TV beginning on October 1st and ending on October 19th, 2015. He will do one commercial to start the sale that will be a 15 second TV commercial. What will the isci code be for the sale?
None Of The Above
You will need a 2015 calendar to complete the below.
Match the isci code to the correct day. 030315NM15
Match the isci code to the correct day. 081215NM30
Match the isci code to the correct day. 111215NM15
Below is an example of isci codes and spot times that need to be checked daily for accuracy.
Are all the isci codes correct for a spot that runs on August 14th, 2014? Select True or False below.
Upload Your Resume
Max file size: 20MB